As part of your interaction with our website, certain information is collected and used. These information are listed below:
1. Anonymous Traffic Data: Anonymous traffic data is automatically collected, such as IP addresses, types of computer, types of web browsers, visit duration, number of clicks etc. This is all anonymous and does not identify you, but it does help us customise our website and make the experience continually better for you
2. Personal Data: Personal data is collected when provided by you for using services such as placing orders. These datum consist of names, email addresses, shipping addresses, phone numbers. This DOES NOT include any financial data such as credit card numbers – those are taken directly by our secure third party payment provider, and we neither see, capture nor retain any of your financial data
3. Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information exchanged between your computer and the website that helps us customise our site and make it more relevant. Cookies can be session cookies, which expire once you close the browser, or persistent cookies, which expire only when deleted through browser cleanup. Cookies cannot collect personal information.
4. Interaction Data: This includes any reviews you post on the website, or any communication with us, for example as feedback, query or complaint. This information is stored on our servers, so we can effectively communicate with you, and in some cases to be publicly displayed (such as reviews and testimonials). No sensitive information is shared with the public.
Information collected by you is used for very specific purposes, such as:
1. Site customisation: Anonymous traffic data and cookies are used to customise and optimise our site
2. Personal data and interaction data is used to help us communicate with you better, for example to answer any query or complaint, to publicly share your review or testimonial, or to send you our newsletters. This data IS NOT sold to any third party for marketing purposes
3. Financial data IS NOT collected by us, but it is used by the secure third party payment provider to process your transaction
4. Your shipping data is shared with our shipping partners to ensure delivery
We take the security of your personal information seriously, and work hard on keeping any such information secure. This information is generally shared only in cases mentioned above, and even our employees with whom this information is shared have agreed to keep the information secure and confidential, and treat it with the same level of integrity that we do.
Should you have any concerns or queries about the privacy of your information, or the security of the site, please reach out to us using the “Contact Us” section on the website.
Financial Transactions and Details
The financial transactions on our site are processed through a secure third party that specialises in financial transactions. We have tied up with such a party to ensure that your financial transactions are given highest levels of security and confidentiality, while also providing you with the convenience of multiple payment options. We do not collect any of your financial data. In addition, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology on our website. This is globally the industry standard technology for authentication and encryption of information through which information transmitted over the internet remains secure. In order for SSL to work, you need to be using a browser that is SSL compatible and SSL enabled – which most up to date browsers today are, like Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Chrome.
If you are not comfortable sharing your financial details online, you can either use Cash on Delivery (CoD) option where available, or place your order by calling us over the phone.
User Password Security and Account Information:
Upon creation of an account with us, you will have to create a password to secure your account. We request you to make the password as strong as possible – good examples are passwords that are a combination of capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters such as question or exclamation mark. Passwords that can be easily guessed by others are not recommended. The responsibility of keeping the password secure and confidential lies with the user, and as such all responsibility for any activity that happens through the user’s account lie with the user.
In the event that you believe there has been a breach of security of either your password or your account, please contact us ASAP using the Contact Us section of the website.
By using this website, you acknowledge that TGL Co. is not responsible for activities conducted through your account, interception of any information sent via the internet or of any disclosures of your account password.